Agrilevante Bari 2023, the Mediterranean fair

Agrilevante Bari 2023
[:it]Agrilevante Bari 2023[:]

Agrilevante Bari 2023, an event organized by FederUnacoma, will take place from 5 to 8 October. There are many novelties in this review of technologies for agriculture typical of the Mediterranean area which is making its return after the suspension of the 2021 edition due to the emergency.

Some numbers

There will be more than 8,000 models of machinery and equipment for agriculture, gardening and related components on display and dozens of conferences and meetings on technical and economic-political topics. The exhibition area will cover over 30,000 square meters, 80% of which are already occupied, while the remaining 20% is destined, according to the organizers, to run out in the coming weeks.
Agrilevante Bari 2023, as recalled during the press presentation by the general manager of FederUnacoma, Simona Rapastella, “which confirms its ability to involve all the subjects who play a role in the agri-food chain, and in the economic, political, education and training world” .
Among the sectors that are added to the traditional ones, it should be mentioned that of gardening and green care, which this year will be strengthened and which is aimed at professional maintenance workers and hobbyists, and that of advanced electronics and robotics, which will first time a dedicated space.
The collaboration with the Italian Breeders Association, Ara Puglia (Regional Breeders Association) and Umbria Fiere for the organization of the livestock show is currently being renewed.

Agrilevante Bari 2023: an increasingly social event

To accommodate all sections of the fair in a rational way – Rapastella recalled again – the exhibition spaces will be partially redesigned. The large New Pavilion remains the pivot of the event, while the Congress Center will host the scheduled cultural and informational events.
Next to the Center will be the new structure reserved for official foreign delegations, where the business-to-business meetings organized by FederUnacoma in collaboration with ICE will be held.
Agrilevante be increasingly social. In fact, in addition to the usual promotional initiatives on traditional media, a Google campaign has been planned in Italy and in 20 countries in the Mediterranean area, while a dedicated team is already following the social channels of the exhibition.
In the coming months and during Agrilevante Bari 2023, the contents of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Youtube will be developed thanks to the collaboration of content creators in the sector and young students of the Faculty of Agriculture of Bari.
“Agrilevante is therefore the fair that presents the Mediterranean in its geographical peculiarities, in its agricultural productions, in its demand for technologies and in its development models; and at the same time – said Rapastella – the fair that talks about the crucial challenges of this region, those of the environment, political and social stability, integration, skills and professional training”.